is a website about music, live
music and things related, like teaching music, books about
music, problems with music (for musicians...)
this is a website for
music lovers, lovers of classical music,
concert-goers and non-concert-goers, lovers of folk music as well,
and advanced players as well as teachers
who are looking for some advice (I recommend some good music
Here you find a few ideas about
about live music performances, concerts, entertainment, violin and
viola teaching, music books.
It's for you to enjoy
music in all forms.
WHY LIVE MUSIC?
this era in which everything is done so well by machines, sometimes
I feel people are becoming the machine accessories instead of being
I believe live
music is the best way to enjoy music,
both for the performers and the listeners. Recordings are like
of somebody or something you love, they are very good to remind you of
them and of the good time, but when you see the living person it's
completely different, you feel the emotion, the thrill of the contact,
It's the same thing with a live
it music or theatre, etc., it makes you really feel
the difference, there is a living being communicating with you, right
there, there is a special atmosphere, the venue, other people in the
audience, the expectation...
course, recordings are wonderful to keep a memory of great players, for
the future, we need them, but we can't listen only to
How can you add live
your life? Go
to a concert, have your
own private performance, learn to play
an instrument and play with others. All these are all very good ways to
enjoy music on your own or with friends. Actually, especially
playing an instrument in a group is also a very good way to meet a lot
of people and make new friends.
if I can help you, provide you with some live music. Read about my next
concerts, workshops, teaching and music
books to improve your
playing and get
- Monica Cuneo - Violista
- Questo è il sito di Monica Cuneo, violista, con notizie e idee su come suonare con più divertimento e meno proccupazioni, libri su violino e viola, concerti e altro
- Monica Cuneo's blog
- Read here the latest news about music, viola, books, concerts and me
- Workshops on the New Approach to string playing. For violin and viola players. Where? When?
- Find out where and when there are workshops on the New Approach, based on Kato Havas' works. Learn how to play violin or viola without suffering because of tendonitis, aches and pains and nerves
- Violin and viola teacher, what's the difference?
- Is there difference between violin and viola teacher? Read here about teaching, prevent physical injuries, stage fright, how to improve your playing
- Online violin lessons and viola lessons: How to do? For violin, fiddle and viola players
- Online violin lessons and viola lessons, your very own and personalized ones. Based on the New Approach by Kato Havas, to play violin and viola without suffering from stage fright, aches and pains, tendonitis etc.
- Kato Havas and the New Approach to string playing: what is it?
- Read about Kato Havas and her new approach to violin and viola playing: how to prevent and eliminate physical injuries, frustration, and stage fright.
- A New Approach to violin and string instruments by Kato Havas
- Read about A New Approach to violin and string instruments, with a preface by Yehudi Menuhin. How to play without pain, tendonitis, with a nice tone from the beginning and feel better
- Learn to play violin and viola with the New Approach: what's really important
- When you want to learn to play a string instument, like violin and viola, read what's really important to know to save time, prevent physical injuries, frustration, and enjoy yourself. Learn the New Approach
- Violin and viola books: Stage fright, A new approach to violin playing, The 12 lesson course, Walk on the North Side
- Read in these good violin and viola books how to prevent physical and mental tension, stage fright, tendonitis & other physical injuries, how to play more easily and enjoy it more!
- Translations: what's difficult about them? Even a computer can do them, or not?
- Have you ever been curious about knowing what's necessary to do good translations, or what a good translation is about? Can computers replace translators? Read here some funny examples, also musical exmples
- Viola videos: classical music, folk music for any event
- Watch these viola videos, here how the viola sounds like, with classical music and folk music. Would you like it at your event?
- Viola player
- I bet you've never met a viola player, so come and visit this page, read about music, books I translated, my other interests, musical tales and more
- Live Viola concerts: Mozart's Sinfonia Concertante next
- My viola concerts, past & future, come to the next ones. I mei concerti passati e futuri per viola
- Interesting viola links and other Monica's favourite ones
- Find some viola links and other interesting links about music
- Contact - Contatti
- To contact me, use this page - Per contatti, per inviare un messagggio utilizza questa pagina
- Classical music cartoons, a winning bet!
- Classical music cartoons, do you like them? Find out about the music and composers. So, you love classical music without even knowing it?
- La musica classica, cos'è?
- Cosa significa musica classica? Musica seria, difficile, o musica che sentiamo tutti i giorni senza saperlo neanche?
- Organizzare un Seminario sul Nuovo Approccio di Kato Havas al violino e agli strumenti ad arco: di che si tratta?
- Organizza TU un Seminario sul Nuovo Approccio di Kato Havas al violino e alla viola, leggi qui e mandami un messaggio: come prevenire ed eliminare le lesioni fisiche, dolori, frustrazione e la paura del pubblico